[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Adds Energy To Your Thursday Night On 986 The Mix

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:07:09 UTC 2021

Hello All!
At 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain, 4 PM pacific) get your
dinners going and/or crank up the music and cause your work place or
neighborhood to turn into a place where awesome music runs through the
walls.
The Djd Invasion returns to Server2 of 986 The Mix tonight, and you're
welcome to tune in to 3 hours of fun interaction and awesome pop, rock
and country. Pretty much everything is upbeat, and you're welcome to
make requests and such along the way as well.
To listen to tonight's show, you can either
1. Enable the GetMeRadio skill on your smart speaker, then ask for 986
The Mix Server2
or
2. Visit
http://www.djdinvasion.live/listen
for all ways to tune in.
Lastly, come say hi to me during the show on zoom by doing one of the following:
1. Put this link into your browser of choice or click it:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86397956629
2. Put the meeting ID into zoom's join meeting box; the ID is
863 9795 6629
  or
3. If you have trouble, , you can dial in by phone at
646-876-9923
and entering the ID
863 9795 6629
followed by the pound sign.

Tonight should be full of good musical energy and fun, so I hope to
see you all there!