[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Adds Energy To Your Thursday Night On 986 The Mix

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:57:33 UTC 2021

hello david,
thanks as always for posting this message to the list. i always love
reading your posts on the lists. i'am sorry that i mised the show last
night. i was going to tune in but, i didn't know if you were going to
do a show last night since you weren't on the air last week. you
must've been sick or something must've happen on that.

oh well! one of these days i will be again a regular through my alexa,
my computer, or through my cell phone.

well, that's all for now my dear take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo