[Perform-Talk] Feedback Requested!

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:51:19 UTC 2021

Hello everyone.

First, I have some exciting news!  A while back, I mentioned that I have a website in the works.  I’ve contracted with a web designer, and everything, so things are moving!

I have some things I’m not too sure about and would love to hear if you have feedback based on what I state and your own experience:

To have a blog, or not to have a blog?  I’m leaning towards yes!  I love to write and it would add a personal touch and not to mention, I hear it’s a great marketing strategy.

As long as I have a blocker for spam so I don’t get comments from random creeps, I’ll be good😊.

As far as a news letter: If any of you have this, what is your approach?  What mail client do you use?

Mailchimp was suggested to me, though I’m not sure how accessible it is.  (Accessibility is A No. 1 priority!)

I’ve also thought about creating my own mail list by hand, but then would people have a way tosubscribe that way?

I also wonder if people still use Constant Contact.  That seems fairly accessible.

My content plan is still in the works, and perhaps may be a later discussion.

Thanks in advance!

Annie