[Perform-Talk] Feedback Requested!

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:30:12 UTC 2021

Hello Annie,
You'll find it difficult maintaining the newsletter/email list format
using content management systems as described above. If you cope well
with Constant Contact, go for it. I would recommend sighted help with
formatting your newsletters, especially if your market is sighted
which I suspect it is.

Whether you decide to blog or not will depend on what you want to
achieve with it. It can be a useful search engine optimising tool;
Google looks favourably at websites which have new content every so
often. However, you'll need to research the key words your market is
searching with, in order for your website to appear in their searches,
if blogging is how you intend to get traffic. There are other ways of
generating traffic but it depends on whether you want to pay for them
or not. You already have Youtube adds on your channel. Is your website
link on your channel as well? (Cross promotion).

HTH,
very best wishes,
Sandra.

--