[Perform-Talk] A great opportunity to get some cash

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:43:52 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone I was asked to circulate the following document from the lady that was in charge of the art abilities for all event that took place last November which I was glad to be part of as a trumpet player this is a PDF document hopefully it works if not let me know and I will do what I can to get it to where you can read it. Please circulate to other individuals and other groups. Thank you and if any of you do partake in this best wishes to you all.