[Perform-Talk] Cross Cultural Recital

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:15:38 UTC 2021

Hello all it was brought to my attention that the file I sent last
night could not work so I'm pasting the below courtesy of JAWS Picture
Smart feature!
Caption is text.

This logo possibly appears in the photo

Mövenpick Ice Cream.

This text appears in the photo

SciArtic Tunes and Artablities 4 All
present as part of the Cross-Culture Concerts
ARTABLITIES 4 ALL
aiclale ng
SEASTRAKALA SANGEET-SCIARTIC TUNES
A CCERT SERIES T SCARTS
CROSS-CULTURE RECITAL CHALLENGE!
Challenge yourself to learn music or dance of another culture
and be featured in our global platform!
How canI participate
Open to aspiring musicians, students and professionals across the globe
Challenge yourself to learn a song or dance of another culture online or from
a teacher
Submit one song or dance of your native genre you grew up with and a second
song or dance of another culture
Vocal or instrumental, Solo or band
Submit to sciartsrus at gmail.com,
Subject Re: Cross-Culture Recital Challenge and indicate categories
Categories
Maybe musician, Dynamic Dancer, Star Student,
Talented Teacher, Passionate Professional
Deadline
As soon as you are able to or before April 30, 2021
THE BEST ENTRIES IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE JUDGED
BY EMINENT JUDGES AND WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
ATTRACTIVE CASH PRIZES AND A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW
ON THE SCIARTSRUS FACEBOOK PAGE!
Entries will be screened for quality content and decisions of the
organizers and judges are final
LETS SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF DIVERISTY & INCLUSIVITY
& CREATE AWARENESS AT THE GRASS ROOTS LEVEL!
#CROSSCULTURERECITALCHALLENGE #SCIARTSRUS #ARTABLITIES4ALL
Conceptualized by Ranjini Kaushik
Donate PayPal HLVE https://www.facebook.com/SciArtsRUs/
http://sciartsrus.com/donate
ScArtsRUS
YouTube
S Edation and Ace 4 A
https://youtube.com/channel/UCtgBuyjNxhK3gGrveEcZdBg/.

This object possibly appears in the photo

Microphone.

This tag describes the photo

text.

These tags probably describe the photo

Audio equipment, Font, Microphone, Poster.

These tags possibly describe the photo

Advertising, design, Event, Graphic design, knowledge, Magenta, Output
device, Science, screenshot.