[Perform-Talk] Liven Your Monday Night Djd Invasion Style Tonight

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:16:36 UTC 2021

Hi All!
The Djd Invasion is launching into cyberspace for some musical fun on
986 The Mix tonight!
The fun begins at 6 PM eastern (5 PM central, 4 PM mountain, 3 PM pacific).
Whether it's our first hour's party pop, or the awesome rock, pop and
country that will run wild through the rest of tonight's show, I
promise there will be something each of you will find awesome tonight.
And if not, join me in the virtual studios to make requests by visiting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3537625721
You can also put the meeting ID directly into zoom by entering in
353 762 5721
or you can dial in by phone by calling
646-876-9923
and when prompted, dial
3537625721
Please note it may take us a minute to let you in from the waiting
room, but you will be brought in.

And to listen, just ask your smart speakers to play KKMX on Tunein or visit
http://listen.986themix.com:8532/stream
or
http://www.986themix.com/listen
Crank up your speakers for some fun this evening, as The Djd Invasion
makes it upbeat and fun for your Monday night!
See you there.