[Perform-Talk] Liven Your Monday Night Djd Invasion Style Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:52:08 UTC 2021

hello david,
well, i'am now just checking my email messages since it has been kinda
of a busy week for me with doing other stuff in my life. i'am again am
sorry that i missed your show again. i didn't know if you were going
to be back online since you weren't last due to the power outage in
your world!

so, i do apologize for that reason! of course i always do thank you
for putting out the show announcements for your show weekly and,
hopefully someday i will be a djd invasion junkie again one of these
days!!!

well, that's all for now take care and, i will talkk to you soon!

hugs,
amy