[Perform-Talk] VO Performance Opportunity Again

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 03:12:01 UTC 2021

Hi everybody😊.

Apparently this did not work the first time so I’m sending it again.  Last I saw there were two seats available.  What this involves is participants perform at least 3 pieces of copy, can be commercial, brief narration, animation, whatever suits you.  You read using a variety of techniques such as: Contrasting feelings, E.G. Read the first part frustrated, thelast part confident, and readers receive peer coaching.

It is great experience.  I hope this is a more satisfactory explanation than my last message.

Also, my sincere apologies for the last minute notice, and will do my very best in the future to give way more notice than this.

If you are able to take advantage of this webinar,whether you participate or audit, it is 6:30 PM EST.

Best regards,

Annie

https://www.gingrworks.com/registerforclasses/