[Perform-Talk] Casting Call: Seeking Blind Singers for TV Series

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:32:16 UTC 2021

Hi Fellow Performers:

The NFB Performing Arts Division was contacted about the below casting call for season 3 of "See," Apple TV's popular drama. At this time, the information pasted below is the only information we have on this project, so please contact the casting agency directly if you are interested in auditioning. It would be wonderful to see a Federationist (or perhaps multiple Federationists) represented in this series, so we hope that interested members will audition!

Chris Nusbaum

Hi!

My name is Bernadette & I am a Casting Associate with Candice Alustiza Casting in NY. We are currently working on a TV show for a major streaming service & seeking a Blind / Low Vision singers for upcoming roles shooting in Toronto.

Attached is a flyer with all of the information. If you could please pass this around your organization, that would be great!

Please let me know if you have any questions-thank you!
Bernadette

SEE-SEASON THREE CASTING CALL

Seeking SINGERS who are Blind or Low Vision to portray characters who are Blind for Season 3 of the Apple TV+ Series SEE.

This series will be shooting in Toronto and surrounding areas from now until October. We are open to candidates from across the U.S. & Canada!

Log Line: An epic, world-building drama where the Earth was devastated by a virus that left only a few million survivors. And those survivors emerged blind. Our story begins centuries later, at which point the human race has existed for so long without sight, it’s disputed whether such a thing ever existed. All of that is challenged when a set of twins are born who can SEE.

If you would like to be in our files & considered for roles in season 3 please send us an email with a recent photo & your contact information:

sees3castingny at gmail.com