[Perform-Talk] Spotlight Newsletter and Membership Updates

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:21:15 UTC 2021

Hello all,

If you’ve been a member of the Performing Arts Division for a few months, you probably already know about our quarterly Spotlight Newsletter that is new this year! In it we highlight an interesting article or two about blind performers, as well as keep up on the latest information about what’s happening in our division. This newsletter is automatically included in your $5 membership dues, but we are now offering nonmembers a chance to receive Spotlight for $3 per issue! If you would like to receive the April 5 release, please email us at nfbpad at gmail.com before then with your name, email, and interest in receiving that issue of the newsletter. Then please pay your $3 via PayPal at www.PayPal.me/nfbpad or Venmo, NFB Performing Arts, @NFB-PAD. In the April issue, one of our featured articles will be about blind singer-songwriter and advocate Lachi, which you won’t want to miss.
Additionally, this is a great time to make sure you are paid up as a member, as in order to vote during National Convention activities, you will need to renew your membership by May 31, if you have not done so since January 1 of this year. If you need to update your information, please find that on our website at www.nfb-pad.org/member and pay your $5 dues via PayPal or Venmo.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions! Additionally, if you’re interested in helping edit future newsletters or have ideas for articles to include, let us know that as well at nfbpad at gmail.com .
Thank you so much for continuing to help this division thrive and support Blind performers!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division