[Perform-Talk] Spotlight Newsletter and Membership Updates

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:18:36 UTC 2021

hello katalyn,
thanks for the announcement in bringing back the quartly newsletter
spotlight to the division. i was wondering when this was going to
happen or not. i have some ideas for articles to be included for it
for future issues of the newsletter which i will send in a another
message to the email address for the division soon. this sounds
awesome and, i will pay my dues and, also update my information before
may 31st too.

thanks again for this awedsome news and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo