[Perform-Talk] Youtube Link to Concord Couch Concerts Season 2 Episode 3

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 13:54:17 UTC 2021

Hello, Here is a link to a music virtual gig I was taking part in.
Enjoy!

Here is the whole show, stay tuned for clips coming later.
My sister, Faith, who will be 21 on July 30 this year, her band, Hear In Color, debuts and clocks in at 24 minutes for playing two songs a set per band, we got 9 of them, the whole show is 1 hour and 40 minutes, and the band, right Proper, featuring me will be announced at 1 hour into the video, and we last for 8 minutes.
We're permitted to share intire show but when clips are available, then we can share them.

https://youtu.be/edxGHyz3itk

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone