[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Returns To Liven Up Your Monday Nights With A Music Showcase On 986 The Mix

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:26:16 UTC 2021

Monday Nights are coming alive again on KKMX International, Server1!
And the fun begins tonight!
It's the return of The Djd Invasion, back on at last year's time slot
of 6 PM eastern (5 PM central, 4 PM mountain, 3 PM pacific) to 10:00
PM eastern (9 PM central, 8 PM mountain, 7 PM pacific.)

Join me for a 4 hour showcase of what a Djd Invasion can be like.
Whether it's oldies, pop, rock, country, and other surprises, there
will be something for everyone this evening, and the music will be
upbeat and fun too!
>From now til show's end, if you'd like to throw some requests into the
pot to add to the fun, visit
http://djd.shaned.net
Then at any time from 6 PM eastern to 10, you can listen by either
1. Asking your google or alexa device to play KKMX on Tunein
2. Listen using your web browser at
https://tunein.com/radio/986-the-mix-KKMX-International-s294530/
or
3. Visit
http://www.986themix.com/listen
for additional options.
And to say hi to me during the show and maybe get a chance to speak on
air, you can join me in my virtual cloud studios by either
1. Visiting the zoom studios at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3537625721
You can also put the meeting ID directly into zoom by entering in
353 762 5721
or you can dial in by phone by calling
646-876-9923
and when prompted, dial
3537625721
Please note it may take us a minute to let you in from the waiting
room, but you will be brought in.
With all this in mind, please join me tonight for fun and awesome music!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!