[Perform-Talk] #NFB21 Convention Concert July 6: Calling for Performers!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:23:23 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind and its Performing Arts Division are hosting a fundraiser concert on July 6th, 2021, and we are looking to showcase a large amount of blind talent. If you’re interested in auditioning to be included as a performer in this concert, please fill out the form at www.nfb-pad.org/concert and submit a video Performance to be considered. The selection should be family friendly and no longer than five minutes. The deadline to submit is May 31, 2021, and we will make decisions shortly thereafter. Selections will also be considered for other moments throughout convention, and you have the option to also be considered as an opening act for an upcoming concert collaboration with our sponsor Mediate that will take place later in July. If you have any questions, please email the PAD board at nfbpad at gmail.com .

Whether you hope to perform or take in some excellent music, be sure to save the date of July 6th, 2021. Tickets will be available for purchase leading up to Convention.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division