[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Returns To Liven Up Your Monday Nights With A Music Showcase On 986 The Mix

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:12:28 UTC 2021

hello david,
welcoe back to theland of kkmx. i was wondering where you had been my
dear! but, thanks as always for the update on tonight's show. i will
try my best to tune in if i can or not. but, now that's now back on
the station and, the time i will definately will try to tune in!

i hope that you have a great show tonight and, hopefully i will talk
to you soon!

hugs,
amy