[Perform-Talk] Accessibility of Adobe Premier

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:04:01 UTC 2021

Hi All:

I'm currently working on some hands-on training with a radio station in preparation for what will hopefully be a job there. I learned today that the software used for virtually all the production there is Adobe Premier, which I have heard of but know nothing about. Is Premier accessible at all? If so, what have your experiences been editing single-track and multi-track audio with it? Of course, there are other programs that do the same things that I know are accessible, but I would ideally like to use the same software they use. Thanks in advance for your help!

Chris Nusbaum