[Perform-Talk] Accessibility of Adobe Premier

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:17:10 UTC 2021

Oof!
I don't know anything about the Software, but I will be interested to learn what you find out, and pray that they are able to work with you--if they really want you on their team, I would think, at least I would hope they would do whatever they had to, even if it means they change the Software to something that is going to be accessible, they use so that you can focus on doing what you do best!
Sending prayers and hugs😊.
Annie