[Perform-Talk] The Make A Wish Holiday Fundraiser Begins In Hours, Are You Ready?

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:18:06 UTC 2022

Hi All!
You are invited to join Janeen Lea, Chris Nusbaum, and David Dunphy,
as we bring you another 24 hour Radiothon on both 986 The Mix
http://www.986themix.com
Server1
and of course on 195 The Globe
http://www.195theglobe.live
to raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation Of America.
The fun begins Saturday December 17 2022 at 10PM mountain time (9
Pacific, 11 PM central, and midnight eastern) and will feature 24
hours of
Make A wish stories that showcases this charity's great work
Fun games, events presentations and surprises
Learn how to cook and craft
Hear about Christmas all oaver the world
The drawing of our prizes
The Djd Invasion Christmas Party
and so much more.
You can learn about the event, how to donate and more at
http://www.195theglobe.live/campaigns/wish22
and you'll be able to listen by either
Asking your smart speaker to play/enable 195 The Globe
or
play KKMX International
You can also listen on our site at
http://www.195theglobe.live/listen
And if you'd like to interact during the show on our virtual zoom
studio platform, visit
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
Looking forward to 24 hours of fun and fundraising.
See you later.