[Perform-Talk] The Make A Wish Holiday Fundraiser Begins In Hours, Are You Ready?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:34:20 UTC 2022

hello david,

well, i see that you took my advice and, finally put this onto the
perform-talk list! which is great!!!!

i will try my best to tune in during the day for the radio a thon
since i have some errands to do tommorrow. but, i will definately i
eat dinner tommorrow night i will be there for sure for the djd
christmas party which imo is the highlight of the radio a thon:)

i will do this through my alexa and, of course for zoom on my computer
which is new..

well, i believe that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs always,
amy sabo