[Perform-Talk] From the Top

Julia LaGrand julialagrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:53:31 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Last year, I was lumay enough to be featured on NPRs From the Top. I've recently started working with them on the possibility of a show focusing on Disabled musicians. To do a great show, however, we need to do some recruitment. Although we are working down a few different avenues at the moment, we need to explore many more to acheive a great end result. The show focuses on young musicians, although the typical 8-ah year old parameter might be a bit extended, depending on certain outcomes. If anyone has any ideas for teachers, schools or particular networks to find potential candidates, I would love to hear your ideas.

Thank you so much,
 Julia