[Perform-Talk] From the Top

annedonnellon at gmail.com annedonnellon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:04:54 UTC 2022

Hi Julia,
Thank you for sharing this!  What an honor--I've always been intrigued with
the show "From The Top" but disheartened that they don't seem to feature
many musicians with disabilities.
I would suggest reaching out to the schools for the blind throughout the US.
Also Very Special Arts of Ohio.
It would be nice to see them shift their focus to give opportunity to those
who are highly under-represented.
Annie