[Perform-Talk] From the Top

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:08:59 UTC 2022

I've heard of the show from the top, but never listened to an episode
of the show.  A show devoted to musicians with disabilities is a great
idea.  I don't have any ideas as such, but I hope you can figure
things out.  I'm totally blind and I love playing my guitar for myself
as well as at church and other places.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson