[Perform-Talk] Bring Christmas To Your July With Boy Bands And Janeen On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:41:36 UTC 2022

Hello, and Merry Christmas Everybody!
That's right, 195 The Globe kicks of The 4 Days Of Christmas In July
with Janeen's second ever Boy Band Bonanza to ever air on 195 The
Globe!
Everyone knows the old standards, but as Janeen will tell you, boy
bands can bring holiday cheer, too!
>From cover comparrisons, to a cappella, to variety, we've got it all
for you tonight on the globee!
The fun begins at 9 PM eastern (8 PM central, 67 PM mountain, 6 PM pacific).
To listen, you can
1. Ask your smart speakers to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
2. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.livve
for listen links and a place to listen anywhere on the site.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
It's going to be an awesome way to bring Christmas cheer to the summer
on the globe, so join as Christmas In July begins with boy bands on
the globe!
See you there!
>From David
And to join us tonight during the show, use the following zoom link: