[Perform-Talk] Any recommendations for a good quality microphone?

Steve Martin monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:52:52 UTC 2022

What’s your budget? If you want a condenser like the blue Yeti you I recommend the Apogee HypeMic, however its pricier but better audio quality. Any usb mic though will mess with your sound settings as they them selves is a sound card. However you should be able to in sound settings set the input to the microphone and the output to your computer speakers or whatever you use for audio when the USB mic isn’t plugged in.

Steve