[Perform-Talk] Hi my name is Tashea!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:09:26 UTC 2022

hello tasha,
welcome to this list! i'am glad that you found this awesome list of
performers. my name is amy sabo and, i'am from colorado. i'am a
singer, motivational speaker, and public relations in the media
relations field too!

i hope that you make lots of friends here and, of course learn alot
here too! we are all here for you and for each other too!

well, that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy