[Perform-Talk] Hi my name is Tashea!

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 23:07:51 UTC 2022

Hi, and welcome!
I too do stuff with podcasting/audio, as I've been doing online radio
for 22 years, and have been working on a radio project with one of our
board members, Chris Nusbaum, called 195 The Globe. Our new site and
such will be launching next week. Get in touch with either of us if
you'd like tips or maybe some experience.