[Perform-Talk] Braille Music and/or Piano Lessons

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:51:02 UTC 2023

Hi music lovers,

I’m Elizabeth Sprecher and I’m a pianist. I am looking for students
interested in learning braille music and/or piano. I’m open to teaching at
all levels. I recently graduated from Roosevelt University, Chicago College
of Performing Arts, with a Bachelor’s in Piano Performance and a minor in
Creative Writing. I have been a part of Scene Change, The National
federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division’s podcast, where I discuss
with other pianists, all things piano related. /Feel free to hear our
discussion on the two-part episode called, A Scene Change Recital.

My passion is to provide guidance for musicians who are passionate in their
love of music, help blind musicians find equal access in music reading, and
improve musical expression in my students.

My rate of pay is a dollar a minute, starting from 30 minutes. For example,
30 minutes is $30, 45 minutes is $45, and so on.

I look forward to hearing from you and joining you on your musical journey.

Elizabeth Sprecher

Phone: 773-431-2627

Email: Elizabeth.Sprecher103 at gmail.com

Feel free to forward this to anyone who is interested.