[Perform-Talk] Braille Music and/or Piano Lessons

Christopher Wright chris at wright-media.com
Fri Aug 11 17:06:58 UTC 2023

Just for clarification, are you offering to do this in-person or online?
Important detail.

On 8/11/2023 12:51 PM, Elizabeth Sprecher via Perform-Talk wrote:
> Hi music lovers,
>
> I’m Elizabeth Sprecher and I’m a pianist. I am looking for students
> interested in learning braille music and/or piano. I’m open to teaching at
> all levels. I recently graduated from Roosevelt University, Chicago College
> of Performing Arts, with a Bachelor’s in Piano Performance and a minor in
> Creative Writing. I have been a part of Scene Change, The National
> federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division’s podcast, where I discuss
> with other pianists, all things piano related. /Feel free to hear our
> discussion on the two-part episode called, A Scene Change Recital.
>
> My passion is to provide guidance for musicians who are passionate in their
> love of music, help blind musicians find equal access in music reading, and
> improve musical expression in my students.
>
> My rate of pay is a dollar a minute, starting from 30 minutes. For example,
> 30 minutes is $30, 45 minutes is $45, and so on.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you and joining you on your musical journey.
>
> Elizabeth Sprecher
>
> Phone: 773-431-2627
>
> Email: Elizabeth.Sprecher103 at gmail.com
>
> Feel free to forward this to anyone who is interested.

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]
email: chris at wright-media.com
web site: www.wright-media.com
Twitter: @chrisw1
Skype: wrightmedia1