[Perform-Talk] The Exciting World of Busking and Other Performances!

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:41:01 UTC 2023

I have an Enya travel acoustic guitar it is carbon fiber and looks like a Less Paul one. It is all black too. I started to learn a little bit during the holiday season last year. I have a Yamaha P105 keyboard and a Bach trumpet. I used to have a Yamaha trumpet and I have two carol brass pocket trumpet one bigger than the other and the other is a mini pocket trumpet.

Sent from my iPhone