[Perform-Talk] The Exciting World of Busking and Other Performances!

Daryl Swinson daryl.swinson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:29:05 UTC 2023

Marion,
Congratulations on your busking success! :) I only just started
playing guitar a year ago. Busking would be something cool to work
towards. Please continue with this conversation topic!

Also, what kind of Martin acoustic do you play? What other guitars do
you have? Could you share a website with your music? Are you on
youtube?
I'm still taking weekly guitar lessons, and will be getting back to
some singing lessons in March. I purchased an Orangewood guitar, the
least expensive solid-top model in mahogany as a starter guitar a year
ago. I'm looking at Taylors right now, the 517E and 614CE. But right
now those are aspirational purchases, once I feel like I've improved
enough to be worthy of such an instrument. *LOL*

--
       Regards,

       Daryl Swinson, M.S., M.A.