[Perform-Talk] New Album Released - Spaces

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:56:48 UTC 2023

Hello friends,

I am really excited to announce the release of my new album, Spaces, on the Sony Classical label. As the title suggests the performances in this album have been recorded in different spaces and at different times of my life. The program includes Schubert's Op. 90 impromptus and all four Chopin impromptus, as well as Chopin's nocturne Op. 48 no. 1 which serves as a bit of a transition between both sets. I recorded the Schubert in Girona, Spain, on a beautiful Bosendorfer 280 VC that Bosendorfer sent all the way from Vienna for the occasion. The Chopin is a live recording from a concert in London, England.
Listen on Spotify:  https://open.spotify.com/album/201Qg428NjCz7uFZ2Oi3Wd
Listen on Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/es/album/spaces/1670383940?l=en

I hope you enjoy the performances! Best,

Ignasi
Sent from my iPhone