[Perform-Talk] New Album Released - Spaces

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Mon Feb 20 22:47:33 UTC 2023

Wow! Congratulations, Ignasi!

Jana

-----Original Message-----
From: Perform-Talk <perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ignasi
Cambra via Perform-Talk
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 7:57 AM
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org; musictlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra at gmail.com>
Subject: [Perform-Talk] New Album Released - Spaces

Hello friends,

I am really excited to announce the release of my new album, Spaces, on the
Sony Classical label. As the title suggests the performances in this album
have been recorded in different spaces and at different times of my life.
The program includes Schubert's Op. 90 impromptus and all four Chopin
impromptus, as well as Chopin's nocturne Op. 48 no. 1 which serves as a bit
of a transition between both sets. I recorded the Schubert in Girona, Spain,
on a beautiful Bosendorfer 280 VC that Bosendorfer sent all the way from
Vienna for the occasion. The Chopin is a live recording from a concert in
London, England.
Listen on Spotify:  https://open.spotify.com/album/201Qg428NjCz7uFZ2Oi3Wd
Listen on Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/es/album/spaces/1670383940?l=en

I hope you enjoy the performances! Best,

Ignasi
Sent from my iPhone