[Perform-Talk] [NFBF-L] My First Recording of the New Year

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 16:22:19 UTC 2023

Thank you, Annie! I am learning more about YouTube and have plans to put
some of my music - both live and recorded - on my channel. I do have a Drop
Box link to my promotional epacket, if you want to hear more. This epacket
needs a couple more upbeat tunes in it and "Living in the Moment is soon
getting added. I've also got a backing track of "Peace Train" I might start
working on to produce some more involved studio recordings than just my solo
sound. There is a great resource for this I will share in a separate
message, along with a couple versions of the one I am working with.

Marion
at

Karaoke-version.com. This resource provides editable backing tracks. You can
take out different pa