[Perform-Talk] Arts for All January 26!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:04:16 UTC 2023

Arts for All: Membership Call Thursday, January 26th, 8 PM Eastern

Hello Performers,

Save the date and please join us for our upcoming membership call all about including everyone in the performing arts! We’ll feature a discussion with Kaiti Shelton, a certified music therapist, on how we can be more inclusive of people with all types of disabilities and make the performing arts world a more equitable and accessible place for everyone. Come contribute to the conversation and share your thoughts and ideas. All are welcome!

Zoom Info:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86438247118?pwd=dWhSMGh3OHpuVEVWNEsyWHA0QndNUT09

Meeting ID: 864 3824 7118

Passcode: 934026

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,86438247118#,,,,*934026# US (Houston)

+16694449171,,86438247118#,,,,*934026# US

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 719 359 4580 US

Meeting ID: 864 3824 7118

Passcode: 934026

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keCExEt2Zg

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division