[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Division business meeting agenda

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 08:35:24 UTC 2023

hello all,

yes, i'am too having a blast here at convention here in houston. i
have a note to clarify. the day of the meeting is on monday july 3rd
not the day of tuesday. july 4th is on tuesday.

i just thought that i should clarify this! i have already checked out
the agenda for the meeting and, it looks awesome! i look forward to
seeing you all and, also meeting some of you in person too:)

thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo