[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Division business meeting agenda

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division nfbpad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:05:13 UTC 2023

Clarification: Amy is correct; the meeting is Monday, July 3, at 1 PM Central. As anyone who is at convention now or has ever been to one in-person knows, it's easy to lose track of what day it is once convention activities get into full swing. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
www.nfb-pad.org