[Perform-Talk] Question about paying dues

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:52:53 UTC 2023

I am not an expert, but since we are a nonprofit organization we have to pay the Paypal fees. We are in Paypal as a nonprofit, which is similar to being a business, which is how it needs to be done for tax reasons. If you want to offset the cost of the fees, you could pay a little more for your dues. But, unfortunately, the fees need to be paid to and collected by Paypal.
Melissa