[Perform-Talk] Join the Performing Arts Division In Houston and Virtually for our National Convention Events!

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division nfbpad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:50:18 UTC 2023

Dear Fellow Federationists:

It's time once again for all NFB members and friends interested in
empowering blind people through the performing arts to join the National
Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division for our exciting array of
activities at the NFB national convention! Come hear from a variety of
speakers at our division meeting, including a professional storyteller, and
express yourself creatively and freely in our improv workshop. Then, join us
in celebrating the diverse talents of our community at our 21st annual
Showcase of Talent! We are excited to offer a virtual platform to listen in
to both our business meeting and the Showcase of Talent for those who are
unable to join us in Houston. Here are all the details:

*	Performing Arts Division meeting and improv workshop: July 3, 1-5 PM
Central time, Room 343 B
*	Showcase of Talent: July 5, 8-11 PM Central, Lanier Ballroom J and K
*	Zoom info for both events:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81611083575?pwd=c0RYSUp6aE1TVTB5MG4vUG9TWkMrQT09

Meeting ID: 816 1108 3575

Passcode: 63223

---

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,81611083575#,,,,*63223# US (Washington DC)

+13052241968,,81611083575#,,,,*63223# US

---

Dial by your location

. +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 816 1108 3575

Passcode: 63223

Please contact us at nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  with any
questions, and stay tuned to these listservs for the full business meeting
agenda. Whether in-person or virtually, we hope to see many of you at our
2023 convention activities!

Warmly,

Your Performing Arts Division Board

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
<https://nfb-pad.org/>

Phone: (410) 696-4658

Email: nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision>

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/nfb_pad>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5aDdVFf3yQsL8QYAt-2tA>

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.