[Perform-Talk] Join the Performing Arts Division In Houston and Virtually for our National Convention Events!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 22:19:58 UTC 2023

hello all,

first of all thanks chris for posting these links for zoom. i'am
already here in houston and, i will be at the meeting in person:)

i'am glad that you got the information that i sent via email in having
the agenda put out before i left today. i'am glad this will be done
soon before the meeting on july 3rd.

thanks again all for all of your hard work on this division and, i
look forward to seeing as much of you all in person soon here in
thouston, texas for convention!

sincerely,
amy sabo