[Perform-Talk] finding t.v. shows on line that aren't on tv anymore

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 15:58:05 UTC 2023

hello all,

well, this has been driving me crazy for the longest time and, i need
someone to help me out on this. i have been trying to find a t.v. show
which isn't on the air anymore through google and also through you
tube. unfortunately, i have tried all of the sites through you tube.

so, i was wondering if there's a web site out there which could be
free in loojking for old t.v. shows that i could searrch for and,
perhaps watch online and download too?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

hugs,
amy sabo