[Perform-Talk] Teaching for the First Time

annedonnellon at gmail.com annedonnellon at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:00:06 UTC 2023

I'd say it depends on how comfortable you are.
If you're not ready, don't do it!  If teaching at this stage would help
boost your confidence, however, yes do it and you should charge for sure.
Linda has made some great points here, and you can use the braille music
resources you have for yourteaching: "How To Read Braille Music" is a great
one to start with.