[Perform-Talk] Time sensitive: seeking young blind woman for shoot in North Hollywood

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:57:26 UTC 2023

Please see below.

I'm Steven Causey and I'm a Casting Director in Los Angeles. I'm working with a company called Airrack who has amassed a huge internet presence; over 12.5 million subscribers worldwide. We'd like to speak with you about an upcoming video project.

I have an interesting project and I was hoping that you could help me on my search. We're setting up unlikely speed dates and we'd like to cast a young woman who is blind and would be willing to go on a speed date on camera. This would film this Friday 5/12.

This is meant to inspire thoughtful discussions about differing experiences. Typically I would have more time but I'm set to film in North Hollywood on Friday so I'm right up against the timeline. This is a paid opportunity.

We're filming this Friday 5/12 in North Hollywood. The shoot day is pretty simple. It will consist of Speed Dates with 10 people. There is of course no implication for a second date.
What we'd like is to match you with a number of people to have some conversations like you would on any other speed date. This is meant to inspire thoughtful discussions about differing experiences.

The compensation for this project is $150/flat and it shouldn't take more than a couple hours. headshot/resume/emails would be perfect.

Email casting at airrack.co with your information.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division