[Perform-Talk] Jobs in audio or reading audiobooks

annedonnellon at gmail.com annedonnellon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:53:14 UTC 2023

Hi Elizabeth,
So glad you are bringing this up-sorry I am just now seeing this.
Sandra has given some great ideas here as well.
I recommend starting with The Great Audiobook Adventure.
www.thegreataudiobookadventure.com.
Please feel free to write me off list if you want to talk more about this.
In the mean time, (and this goes for anyone interested in this type of work) Elise is outstanding and the course I mentioned above will teach you about the craft of narration,different recording Software options, and how to build and navigate relationships in the industry😊.
I've found folks in the audiobook industry to be very friendly and generous in sharing their knowledge, resources, and passion😊.
Wishing you the very best!
Annie