[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 6 16:34:48 UTC 2024

Hello. My name is Leslie and before I start off, I want to say that I had been through negative experiences myself when trying to audition for an orchestra. I am a professional cellist and it took me three times before I found a Director who is willing to see past the fact that I was blind. So I hear you. You have been given great advice so far and yes, definitely check out access acting Academy. They are great! Also, I just want to say don't give up. There is someone out there who will work with you, you just haven't found them yet. And once you do, it'll be worth it. i've been playing in the Elmhurst symphony since 2015 and the rest is history. good luck and keep on keeping on. You can do this!
Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher