[Perform-Talk] "Dial E For Endearment" Now Officially on BARD
Sandra Gayer
sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:37:44 UTC 2026
Hello Annie,
Many congrats! It sounds like you had a fab time and I'm sure that
shines through for anyone who listens to this narration which sounds
exciting.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.
On 29/08/2026 17:11, Annie Davis via Perform-Talk wrote:
> Hey folks! I hope all are well😊. I am popping in here to share some incredible news that has me doing a happy dance right about now😊. My author friend and colleague, Heidi Gray McGill just informed me that her contemporary romance “Dial E For Endearment” narrated by yours truly has officially landed on BARD!!! DB138650.
>
> I know some of you have either read or previewed this book previously and have given us great feedback! Thank you! <3
>
> I absolutely loved recording this book, especially portraying the vibrant talk show host Everly Johnson, and bringing to life the chemistry with Cameron Boyd, whose only companion previously was his dog, Max. (I’m not giving the story away😉. I also love that it is the perfect combination of faith-based and fun: Heartfelt and humorous all at the same time!
>
> If this sounds like a winning combination to you, I hope you’ll check it out and enjoy! Also, feel free to share with others you know😊.
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Perform-Talk mailing list
> Perform-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/perform-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Perform-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/sandragayer7%40gmail.com
More information about the Perform-Talk
mailing list