[Perform-Talk] Accessible metronome and tuner app
daryl.swinson at gmail.com
daryl.swinson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:12:05 UTC 2026
I use the app "Talking Tuner" on my iPhone.
It works with VoiceOver fairly well to tune my guitar to specific tunings.
I also use my roady 3 autotuner to tune to standard tuning. It's very cool! 😊
-----Original Message-----
From: Perform-Talk <perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Leslie Hamric via Perform-Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2026 2:58 PM
To: Performing Arts Division list <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net>
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Accessible metronome and tuner app
Hi everyone. Does anybody know of inaccessible app that has either a tuner, metronome, or both? Apple plus used to be really good but I just tried it and it's not good anymore with voiceover.
Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Vice-President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large Chapter
_______________________________________________
Perform-Talk mailing list
Perform-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/perform-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Perform-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/daryl.swinson%40gmail.com
More information about the Perform-Talk
mailing list