[Pibe-division] problems with Pop-up IEP from NOPBC site

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:31:17 UTC 2008

They changed their name soon after the POP-Up was done and also I think the
link, we probably didn't adjust our web site for their name change is what I
am thinking. I'll look into it. Meanwhile, I don't have the current link
handy (and I don't know how to insert a link into an email--great I had to
publicly admit this today, smile), but I bet Sheila Amato does...Sheila?

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc