[Pibe-division] Fw: AFB Distance Learning Survey Results NowAvailable

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 17:28:34 UTC 2008

AFB Distance Learning Survey Results Now AvailableActually, I found this terrifying.  My son's school can't even figure out how to use a scanner successfully.  How can we expect them to work on access or even consider access to these internet sites when the simple things are beyond them?

Sally Thomas
       With all the distance education going on, I thought the following might be of interest. Hope this is useful.

  Regards,

  Robert Jaquiss