[Pibe-division] SAT Tests

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:52:25 UTC 2009

David,

Jordan took the SAT, ACT, and AP tests all in the last seven months-he paid
the same fees I believe. I am forwarding your comment to my favorite
lawyer-who I think will say that it is illegal to charge for an
accommodation such as this. I'll let you know. Like I think the fee for
Jordan was around 25 and 35 or something depending on the test.

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc